« Home | This ain't your Green Hills Krogers, or, I'm sorry... » | If Crafton's English bill passes, will Ludye still... » | PTI (Pardon the Interruption) Thai style or One ni... » | Here's yer bill...Loving your neighbor by speaking... » | Pro-choice or Pro-life...I'm Pro-CP (certifiable p... » | Ugly statues, and ugly statutes » | I thought we had professional football in Nashvill... » | Hi, I'm a 21 year old grad from an evangelical sch... » | Here's your sign... » | My heated confrontation with Bob Krumm... »

This one goes into the unconfirmed reports that you hope are confirmed file, or, He BIN dead?

Normally, I don't get all happy at someone's demise, but hey, let's hear it for the grim reaper if THIS story is finally confirmed.

Oh yeah, about those 72 virgins....SURPRISE!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links