« Home | This ain't your Green Hills Krogers, or, I'm sorry... » | If Crafton's English bill passes, will Ludye still... » | PTI (Pardon the Interruption) Thai style or One ni... » | Here's yer bill...Loving your neighbor by speaking... » | Pro-choice or Pro-life...I'm Pro-CP (certifiable p... » | Ugly statues, and ugly statutes » | I thought we had professional football in Nashvill... » | Hi, I'm a 21 year old grad from an evangelical sch... » | Here's your sign... » | My heated confrontation with Bob Krumm... »

This one goes into the unconfirmed reports that you hope are confirmed file, or, He BIN dead?

Normally, I don't get all happy at someone's demise, but hey, let's hear it for the grim reaper if THIS story is finally confirmed.

Oh yeah, about those 72 virgins....SURPRISE!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links