« Home | Here's yer bill...Loving your neighbor by speaking... » | Pro-choice or Pro-life...I'm Pro-CP (certifiable p... » | Ugly statues, and ugly statutes » | I thought we had professional football in Nashvill... » | Hi, I'm a 21 year old grad from an evangelical sch... » | Here's your sign... » | My heated confrontation with Bob Krumm... » | Coffee house entrepreneurs, I'm begging ya....We'r... » | How about 'Thong Girl 4'...there's so much left to... » | I'm sorry, but your time is so UP... »

PTI (Pardon the Interruption) Thai style or One night in Bangkok

Meanwhile in Thailand...

The armed forces commander and the national police commander have successfully taken over Bangkok and the surrounding area in order to maintain peace and order. Apparently the new bosses are quite polite...

There has been no struggle,” the new leaders said in a statement on national television. “We ask for the cooperation of the public and ask your pardon for the inconvenience.”


The ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra was in New York at the time of his disposal.

I never realized that fomenting a military coup, thwarting democracy and seizing power could be as genteel and polite as an afternoon tea party. I do hope that the upcoming Muslim uprising against the Buddhists will be handled in the same genteel manner...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links