« Home | How about 'Thong Girl 4'...there's so much left to... » | I'm sorry, but your time is so UP... » | 99.9% of all light-skinned Biblical action figures... » | Child abuse by canned tanning, or, Little Miss Sun... » | Wonder what setting they used, or, Mr. Bobbitt, yo... » | That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight.. » | Tortured reasoning, or, Let's go boarding now, eve... » | Famous people whose birthday is September 13, or, ... » | Sheesh, another moonbat criticism of the Bush doct... » | Who said it, or, puttin' the quag in quagmire.. »

Coffee house entrepreneurs, I'm begging ya....We're here, we're ready - signed, citizens of Salemtown and Germantown


Normally, I don't pretend to speak for the masses (well maybe sometimes when you subract the 'm' from the beginning of the word) or my block or even my house, but I can tell you, you have a build-in urban, disposable income crowd including a lot of hipsters in the Werthan Lofts who don't appear to have 'doofus' as their hipster appendage...We got Morgan Park Place blooming up, 10, count em' 10 new houses being built in S-town alone, and a vibrant G-town crowd who have their own coffee-jones.

All of this is to say - for the love of all things java-nated, would SOMEBODY please wise up and build us a coffee-house, coffee-shop, coffee-hut here in the greater S-town or G-town area. I know we're getting a Starbucks up top by Metrocenter, and I will spend some cash there 2 b sure, but I'd rather distribute my caffeinated-cash to a local..our own, personal 'breesta', someone who dares, someone who cares..

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links