« Home | Child abuse by canned tanning, or, Little Miss Sun... » | Wonder what setting they used, or, Mr. Bobbitt, yo... » | That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight.. » | Tortured reasoning, or, Let's go boarding now, eve... » | Famous people whose birthday is September 13, or, ... » | Sheesh, another moonbat criticism of the Bush doct... » | Who said it, or, puttin' the quag in quagmire.. » | One little, two little, three little Iraqis, seven... » | A brief musical interlude, or, Bladin' through G-M... » | You just can't make this macaca up, part 23, or, A... »

99.9% of all light-skinned Biblical action figures are sold to racists, the dark-skinned figures are sold to the merely prejudiced, or, Good Grief

You have to see THIS to believe it. The 'Train Up a Child Inc.' group has created two sets of biblical action figures..one dark-skinned and one light-skinned. Are they taking the 'own personal Jesus' a little too far, perhaps re-working the lyrics of the song a bit...?

'someone who sets you free, someone who looks like me, even tho I'm white as i can be, reach out and touch race''


Are they expectin' the kids to play Biblical-Action-Figure Survivor? Do they want the kids to have 'black-Jesus' vs. 'white-Jesus' steel-cage action-figure wrasslin' matches? Are we going to get the 'red' set and the 'yellow' set so that the 'Jesus Loves the Little Children' collector set can be complete?

I will say that the black Job looks more pissed than the white Job..You gotta figure that black Job had it a LOT worse!



More than a hat tip or fist tap: This, once again, was glommed from the wonderful mind of Palancheq. I probably should just quit posting and have a link pointing to her blog. She's really funny, clever, and apparently spends WAY too much time finding odd things for sale on the internet, plus she's a provocateur.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links