« Home | Ugly statues, and ugly statutes » | I thought we had professional football in Nashvill... » | Hi, I'm a 21 year old grad from an evangelical sch... » | Here's your sign... » | My heated confrontation with Bob Krumm... » | Coffee house entrepreneurs, I'm begging ya....We'r... » | How about 'Thong Girl 4'...there's so much left to... » | I'm sorry, but your time is so UP... » | 99.9% of all light-skinned Biblical action figures... » | Child abuse by canned tanning, or, Little Miss Sun... »

Pro-choice or Pro-life...I'm Pro-CP (certifiable princess)

Whether you are pro-choice, pro-life or struggling in the middle, you owe it to yourself to read this amazing post. You may not agree, but you will find yourself entranced.

Actually, her entire blog is amazing...frank, transparent, and sometimes funny-as-hell.

I'm glad I stumbled into the oxymoronic world of the Certifiable Princess.

thanks as always to Parlancheq and Vive42 who lead me astray the way...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links