« Home | Would you lie to your shrink? » | At least the Titans made it interesting, or, Kerry... » | Who's running this war on terror, Vandelay Industr... » | Aw, quit yer griping, or, ENUFF already » | More theology from Senator Allen, or, Oy Vey, do I... » | Did they serve omelets at the Last Supper, or, God... » | New Rule, or, If you don't like this one, you shou... » | This one goes into the unconfirmed reports that yo... » | This ain't your Green Hills Krogers, or, I'm sorry... » | If Crafton's English bill passes, will Ludye still... »

My life in the danger zone...

For the first time since the great e coli scare of '06, I ventured to the Greek Touch in the Arcade for my favorite downtown meal - Spanokopita (spinach pie). Bill and Linda make a mean SP...If I pass from this mortal coil because of eating spinach, I want everyone to know that I went out on a great meal.

I'm nothing if not intrepid...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links