« Home | At least the Titans made it interesting, or, Kerry... » | Who's running this war on terror, Vandelay Industr... » | Aw, quit yer griping, or, ENUFF already » | More theology from Senator Allen, or, Oy Vey, do I... » | Did they serve omelets at the Last Supper, or, God... » | New Rule, or, If you don't like this one, you shou... » | This one goes into the unconfirmed reports that yo... » | This ain't your Green Hills Krogers, or, I'm sorry... » | If Crafton's English bill passes, will Ludye still... » | PTI (Pardon the Interruption) Thai style or One ni... »

Would you lie to your shrink?

The Certifiable Princess did and she lived to talk about it. Not to mention being grossed out about hearing her mother discussing sex (parents have sex???..ewwwwwww).

Go, read. It's as if Aunt B had a surprise distant cousin somewhere up north...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links