« Home | Culture Notes, or, Is Stars Hollow burning... » | Hello, my name is George, and I am a racist.. » | 5th Avenue is gettin' arty - Arts in the Arcade is... » | Studio 60, episode 2 - wow, or, boom goes the dyna... » | Here's a fun family photo, or, hey Fatima, don't c... » | My life in the danger zone... » | Would you lie to your shrink? » | At least the Titans made it interesting, or, Kerry... » | Who's running this war on terror, Vandelay Industr... » | Aw, quit yer griping, or, ENUFF already »

Shout out to the Grascals and Sista, or, All Smiff News edition...


I was happy to see our daily paper give some good column space to the Grascals, bluegrass band extraordinaire. One of my favorite bloggers, Sista Smiff, regularly sleeps with the bass player of the Grascals.

The Sista mom-in-law also gets some coverage on Tennessean's Page 3 Heather Byrd's and soon-to-be Beverly Keel's celebrity sighting/gossip/self-promotion column. It's the second story.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links