« Home | Shout out to the Grascals and Sista, or, All Smiff... » | Culture Notes, or, Is Stars Hollow burning... » | Hello, my name is George, and I am a racist.. » | 5th Avenue is gettin' arty - Arts in the Arcade is... » | Studio 60, episode 2 - wow, or, boom goes the dyna... » | Here's a fun family photo, or, hey Fatima, don't c... » | My life in the danger zone... » | Would you lie to your shrink? » | At least the Titans made it interesting, or, Kerry... » | Who's running this war on terror, Vandelay Industr... »

Yesterday, it was the blond heiress, today it's that wide receiver for the Cowboys..

I'm more than ready for a certain death-defying wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys to not be mentioned in the papers, on the sports-talk shows, and on the internet for any other reason than the fact he caught a pass or two for the C'boys. He needs to join the skinny blonde as 'another who shall not be named' to paraphase a great humanitarian.

I would offer one exception to a ban on publicity for 'this guy'. Is there ANY chance we can get 'this guy' on the cover of the next edition of the most popular football video game Madden NFL?

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links