« Home | If only we armed our cats and kittens.. » | That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds ... » | Warner parks Presidential ambition, or, Warner put... » | Dore's pound Dawgs, put Dawgs in their place, kenn... » | Heutiger Tag ist Oktoberfest. Fall ist hier. Glaub... » | How to get to Chattanooga in 10 hours, or, would a... » | Stepping up to Oktoberfest (Saturday October 14) » | I was born way too late, or, Unschooling, no fooli... » | Is it me, or is the service industry slowly descen... » | Muling around in Columbia, and points beyond »

Light at the end of the tunnel, or, yummy yummy yummy, i've got a camera in my tummy

Time yet again for another scope,
thankgod, descending, is the rope,
hoping no signs are found,
as the camera goes down,
reading all ye who enter abandon hope

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links