« Home | Warner parks Presidential ambition, or, Warner put... » | Dore's pound Dawgs, put Dawgs in their place, kenn... » | Heutiger Tag ist Oktoberfest. Fall ist hier. Glaub... » | How to get to Chattanooga in 10 hours, or, would a... » | Stepping up to Oktoberfest (Saturday October 14) » | I was born way too late, or, Unschooling, no fooli... » | Is it me, or is the service industry slowly descen... » | Muling around in Columbia, and points beyond » | From the Modern to Billy Bob's..why I heart Fort W... » | Brownie anyone, or, Why would you want anyone with... »

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane...*

Titans AND Commodores win on the same weekend. Is it the end, is it Porklips Now?

Today, Vince Young was a little less young. And, there was another sign of the end times:Lamont Thompson actually covered some of the Redskins' receivers.

Somewhere, Big Orange Michael is searching for Sarah Michelle Geller to succor him in his time of sadness and distress.


*Whose words are these, I think I know....Not that anyone would or should give me credit for the title of this post, but that is the first line in REM's wonderfully apocolyptic ditty - 'It's the End of the World as we know it (and I feel fine)'.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links