« Home | I was born way too late, or, Unschooling, no fooli... » | Is it me, or is the service industry slowly descen... » | Muling around in Columbia, and points beyond » | From the Modern to Billy Bob's..why I heart Fort W... » | Brownie anyone, or, Why would you want anyone with... » | You don't need a password, or, life on the road in... » | Checking out of the Meme-ory Motel » | More of the 'you can't make this stuff up' stuff -... » | Oh God, I am so screwed.. » | naughty naughty, or stopping by Spin City on a Sno... »

Stepping up to Oktoberfest (Saturday October 14)



Tomorrow is a big day for our next-door neighborhood - Germantown. Oktoberfest is always a lot of fun including beer, brats, home tours*, beer, incredible reuben sandwiches, polka bands, jazz, beer and lotsa other good food and people watching (not to mention beer).

Salemtown Neighbors (the neighborhood association for us up in S'town) will have a booth again this year at Oktoberfest. Our booth will be set up on Monroe..so come look us up. If you identify yourself as a blogger, I'll definitely take your picture!

After you've enjoyed Germantown saunter on up 5th past Werthan and Morgan Park. Check out the new houses, the old houses, the construction and see blogging meister S-townMike's abode.

*home tours in Germantown always feature people who have great taste and who have homes that amply display said taste...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links