« Home | Let's play the match game, or, what do these two s... » | Fiesta Tortilla Doritos Tostido halftime bowl ques... » | Body parts, or, what's the skinny here » | God moves in mysterious ways, or, no more rain, th... » | Clean, uncluttered and ready for anything. » | SnowwwZILLA! » | More songs about buildings and coffee houses, or, ... » | One more about other bloggers, or, maybe the Scene... » | Legacy » | Mothership down, Mothership bound, lunch with my n... »

As a Vanderbilt fan, I'd like to point out the following score..

Florida 25 - Vanderbilt 19. I'm thinking 'we' did a little better than THE Ohio State University did last night..(o;

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links