« Home | Fiesta Tortilla Doritos Tostido halftime bowl ques... » | Body parts, or, what's the skinny here » | God moves in mysterious ways, or, no more rain, th... » | Clean, uncluttered and ready for anything. » | SnowwwZILLA! » | More songs about buildings and coffee houses, or, ... » | One more about other bloggers, or, maybe the Scene... » | Legacy » | Mothership down, Mothership bound, lunch with my n... » | What's this world coming to when a man can't have ... »

Let's play the match game, or, what do these two stories have in common?

Reverent Al wants to run for President and P. Hilton wants to be a serious actor.

One of my New Year's half-baked resolutions was to continue NOT to care what P. Hilton does or says...I really don't care about her latest nocturnal admission but it seem to go so well with the Reverend's aspiration.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links