« Home | 37 reasons to read 'The Stupid Things I Witness' » | noooooooooooooooo, or, No.51 is in my heart » | Proof that higher intelligence does, indeed, exist » | Gimme a ticket for an aeroplane, ain't got time fo... » | A wrinkle in my time, or, book it, kiddo » | Some pretty half-baked but mostly sincere resoluti... » | 3,000 is more than just a number » | Heh, heh... » | Your Tennessean - tripping into Blog-land » | Hey, does this guy have a blog? »

What's this world coming to when a man can't have a 100 frozen cats and 39 live ones and not be bothered, or, Will a hair-dryer work???

According to THIS story in youR Tennessean, where every focus group matters, this guy was rousted for keeping over 100 dead cats in his freezer and owning 39 mangy cats mostly in bad health and probably trying to avoid the freezer area.

I normally eschew (achoo) cat stories, but this one caught my eye. I thought it was only crazy old ladies that did stuff like this. When did the creepy kitty syndrome bound into the 'Y' chromosome territory?

And, to top it all off, he's suing the authori-ties who consfiscated the kitti-sicles, the live cats and, oh yeah, the five snakes, and the one, poor, confused German Shepherd. Being around all that much pus..er, cat-astrophe is too much for the simple canine.

In his lawsuit, filed last week, Davis, 74, says he suffered "emotional pain and suffering" because of the confiscation and eventual destruction of the frozen bodies, which he said he was planning to bury in a pet cemetery he was preparing on his farm, as well as the loss of his living pets.

The suit says that one of the kittens in the freezer was "so large at birth that (Davis) intended to submit it to the Guinness Book of Records."




I'm thinking he might want to switch to ice sculpture as a hobby...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links