« Home | Gimme a ticket for an aeroplane, ain't got time fo... » | A wrinkle in my time, or, book it, kiddo » | Some pretty half-baked but mostly sincere resoluti... » | 3,000 is more than just a number » | Heh, heh... » | Your Tennessean - tripping into Blog-land » | Hey, does this guy have a blog? » | I've been most everywhere man, except any foreign ... » | Happy 2007!, or, I'm sleeping in, can somebody els... » | Two unrelated football notes.. »

Proof that higher intelligence does, indeed, exist

One of my favorite bloggers, Lindsey of Theo/Geo, has a regular 'bitchlist' of items on the sidebar of her blog. It's probably good therapy, and pretty much every item I've seen on her list deserves its infamy.

I don't know what the opposite of a 'bitchlist' really is, without going into the gooey syrupy kitty-cat stuff, but if I had such a list, this is what would be floating to the top:


If you ever wanted to know what sublime would taste like...Altoid's Dark Chocolate Dipped Mints.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links