« Home | More songs about buildings and coffee houses, or, ... » | One more about other bloggers, or, maybe the Scene... » | Legacy » | Mothership down, Mothership bound, lunch with my n... » | What's this world coming to when a man can't have ... » | 37 reasons to read 'The Stupid Things I Witness' » | noooooooooooooooo, or, No.51 is in my heart » | Proof that higher intelligence does, indeed, exist » | Gimme a ticket for an aeroplane, ain't got time fo... » | A wrinkle in my time, or, book it, kiddo »

SnowwwZILLA!


Maybe you've already seen this 15 foot snow-monster, but I was thinking that even though I'm really not a big 'winter' fan, I sure wish we'd get at least one REALLY good snow. These 60 degree January days are just weird.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links