« Home | It takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry.. » | Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged the phone across... » | Some of the news from 5th and Garfield » | Another Salemtown gated offering from Terry R & Cr... » | Too good to pass up » | More fun with 1618 » | All the news that's waste to print » | Sludge happens.. » | In the words of Yosemite Sam...WHATTA MAROON » | Crye-Lieke a baby... »

But, I don't wanna drive the pink car....


Rumor has it that Quentin Tarentino is in Bristol to watch tonight's Bristol Sharpie 500 race. Apparently he was 'adrenalized' by a ride-along with a real NASCAR driver for a few 180 mph laps recently at the 1/2 mile track known for wall-banging and paint transfers.

Any chance in the nea
r future we'll see 'Bristol Dogs', starring Harvey Keitel as the late Dale Earnhardt and Steve Buscemi as the 'Rainbow Warrior'??

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links