« Home | I'd be a lot more scared if Rush was under my bed... » | Who WAS on first? » | A cool mapping site (even though Salemtown not inc... » | Listen up! » | The waiting Game » | Stings and arrows of a coffeehouse-less neighborhood » | Yep, Senator Frist is running for Pres... » | Elvis still dead, marriage goes on » | How about starting in Salemtown? » | Tired of those mind-control rays infiltrating your... »

Crye-Lieke a baby...



If you MISS this opportunity at 1715 5th Avenue North. The patina and aroma of burnt oak pervades each nook of this cottage not entirely without charm. Who among you wouldn't fork over a tidy sum to live in Lieke-ville? We'll even build a fence and a gate to keep the riff-raff out (or in) depending on your preference..

Does anybody know what's the deal with this apparently abandoned house? It has had a building permit posted in the door for many months but I've never seen any visible sign of anybody doing anything at this address. The owners appear to be the family of Parker Brooks who live on Boscopal Street.

I'm sure our neighbors in the 1700 block would like for either the apparent fledgling incineration to complete or for someone to pump out the jams.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links