« Home | Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged the phone across... » | Some of the news from 5th and Garfield » | Another Salemtown gated offering from Terry R & Cr... » | Too good to pass up » | More fun with 1618 » | All the news that's waste to print » | Sludge happens.. » | In the words of Yosemite Sam...WHATTA MAROON » | Crye-Lieke a baby... » | I'd be a lot more scared if Rush was under my bed... »

It takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry..

Actually if you get on THIS train, you'll be dancing - King Elio Boom's infectious call to disorder and train jumping...I love the guitar.

After yesterday morning, we needed a laugh. A highly recommended path to laughter: The 40 Year Old Virgin. Too damn funny.

Post-movie (yeah, we love those 'cheap' matinees) we went Back to Cuba, which is well worth leaving 440 Loopville to eat some of the best plantains and pot roast and coffee (etc.) you'll find in Nashville. Prices fit in with the aformentioned cheapness..

Day Beginning: D-, Day Ending: A+


About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links