« Home | Yesterday, it was the blond heiress, today it's th... » | Shout out to the Grascals and Sista, or, All Smiff... » | Culture Notes, or, Is Stars Hollow burning... » | Hello, my name is George, and I am a racist.. » | 5th Avenue is gettin' arty - Arts in the Arcade is... » | Studio 60, episode 2 - wow, or, boom goes the dyna... » | Here's a fun family photo, or, hey Fatima, don't c... » | My life in the danger zone... » | Would you lie to your shrink? » | At least the Titans made it interesting, or, Kerry... »

Those liberal moonbat definitions of democracy

Seems the recent military coup in Thailand isn't meeting with world-wide acclaim. Yesterday, a spokesman for the coup leaders (I love the modern PR age, where even governmental usurpers have spokes-people), commented on the less-than-favorable worldview of the coup..

'
We are disappointed in their reaction..but we understand their reaction. These are countries who have a very fixed view of democracy'


Yeah, sad that we don't include a military takeover of a democratically elected leader in our stubbornly rigid view of democratic government.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links