« Home | Light at the end of the tunnel, or, yummy yummy yu... » | If only we armed our cats and kittens.. » | That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds ... » | Warner parks Presidential ambition, or, Warner put... » | Dore's pound Dawgs, put Dawgs in their place, kenn... » | Heutiger Tag ist Oktoberfest. Fall ist hier. Glaub... » | How to get to Chattanooga in 10 hours, or, would a... » | Stepping up to Oktoberfest (Saturday October 14) » | I was born way too late, or, Unschooling, no fooli... » | Is it me, or is the service industry slowly descen... »

Holy mother of all that is caffeinated, please, oh, please let this be true!





This had better not be some java-teasin' jive.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links