« Home | Ain't we got style, or, Big night at the Schermerhorn » | Shout out to my Senator, or, when they do an autop... » | Last comic standing, or, THIS explains a LOTT » | Who would Jesus torture? » | Those liberal moonbat definitions of democracy » | Yesterday, it was the blond heiress, today it's th... » | Shout out to the Grascals and Sista, or, All Smiff... » | Culture Notes, or, Is Stars Hollow burning... » | Hello, my name is George, and I am a racist.. » | 5th Avenue is gettin' arty - Arts in the Arcade is... »

uh, Mr. Foley, your book is about a year overdue..

Here's a money quote:
'We track library books better than we do sexual predators,"
Of course, that's from the mouth of the former congressman representing the Palm Beach area of Florida, Mark Foley, when he was pushing a bill that would protect children from internet exploitation from adults. This was about the time when he wrote another money quote to his young friend:
"You in your boxers, too? ... Well, strip down and get naked."
If anybody, on either side of the aisle, knew about this activity, and let it go on without attempting to intercede, they should resign tomorrow.

Yeah, Foley's deeply sorry now. Funny how these guys are always deeply sorry right after they get caught.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links