« Home | Oh yeah, we might have an oopsie with this giant n... » | More on unschooling - are you listening to yourself? » | Faces of Oktoberfest » | Didn't the Beatles write a song about this...somet... » | Holy mother of all that is caffeinated, please, oh... » | Light at the end of the tunnel, or, yummy yummy yu... » | If only we armed our cats and kittens.. » | That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds ... » | Warner parks Presidential ambition, or, Warner put... » | Dore's pound Dawgs, put Dawgs in their place, kenn... »

All I ever got was milk and cookies, or, I get high with a little help from my MOM!!!

I'm guessing that NIT Guest host BusyMom probably hasn't used THIS carrot to get her kids to do their homework. According to the story, a Pennsylvania mom rewards her 13 year old son with some of her chronic when he completes his homework. I'm also guessing that the kid has done his homework through next March, with possibly some of the latter efforts a bit on the sloppy side.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links