« Home | Bringing the Peace Corp Love to Peru, one, uh, tur... » | Exxon's $$$ are safe, or, Free Coffee at the end o... » | Sunday's asshat competition is getting heated » | Slouching towards poetry, or, Is this copyright on » | uh, Mr. Foley, your book is about a year overdue.. » | Ain't we got style, or, Big night at the Schermerhorn » | Shout out to my Senator, or, when they do an autop... » | Last comic standing, or, THIS explains a LOTT » | Who would Jesus torture? » | Those liberal moonbat definitions of democracy »

NFL stomping out the penalty...looks like 4 games..

And I'm pretty sure Haynesworth wallet will be a good deal lighter as well. Here's hoping the Titans tack on another game or two on top of the NFL suspension and a WHOLE lot of community service.

Put this incident into context with Pacman's thug quotes, and it sounds like Fisher needs a serious come to Jesus with the Flaming tacks.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links