« Home | More fun than a barrel of macacas*, Kickin' in the... » | NFL stomping out the penalty...looks like 4 games.. » | Bringing the Peace Corp Love to Peru, one, uh, tur... » | Exxon's $$$ are safe, or, Free Coffee at the end o... » | Sunday's asshat competition is getting heated » | Slouching towards poetry, or, Is this copyright on » | uh, Mr. Foley, your book is about a year overdue.. » | Ain't we got style, or, Big night at the Schermerhorn » | Shout out to my Senator, or, when they do an autop... » | Last comic standing, or, THIS explains a LOTT »

Republican Math - today's lesson is brought to you by the letter 'A'

I have two apples. I hand them to you one at a time. Let's count as we go along..one, two. Ok now I have 485 apples. If we count that'll take a long long time, but I bet YOU can see the difference.

I'm pretty sure the White House doesn't read Salem's Lots, and that is probably ok. They're real real busy waging war on terrorism and suspending habeas corpus. But, in this case, they really really might want to work with me on their counting skills.

Seems the OFFICIAL White House logs showed only TWO visits from convicted lobbyist Jack Abramoff, one incredibly about 20 seconds after Bush became President...hmmmmm. Seems they were off juuuuuust a little bit. Seems there were FOUR-HUNDRED-EIGHTY-FIVE visits, including over 80 with Karl Rove.

Yeah, yeah, I know that the Dems have had their scandals, but I swear to you, if the media asked the Bush folks the number of books Bush actually read over the summer, they'd say, 'oh around 485'.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links