« Home | Stick it in yer ear, Edna St. Vincent Millay, or, ... » | What's the difference between Rush Limbaugh and th... » | For the love of God, Tim, SHUT UP, or, Nothing a l... » | Voters with a blue dress, blue dress, voters with ... » | Living the Playboy life, or, put a cork in it... » | OH...there IS a new course, or, Bush burning old r... » | This one goes out to Newscoma » | I guess we were on a different course, or, has the... » | No brother left behind, or, Nepotism! Boom » | Papa don't preach, or, Don't Cry for me Malawi »

To my seeeester, and the good folks of St. Louis..


along with the Republicans in Saint Louie Louis, congratulations on a big World Series win. Ya gotta love it when the little guy, i.e. David Eckstein, is the MVP. Eckstein is an unlikely hero, but the kind of guy you want on your team. One of my favorite stories about Eckstein is that he was voted onto the Jewish All-American Baseball team while he was in college. Despite the so-called evidence based on his last name, Eck Eck is not Jewish.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links