« Home | For the love of God, Tim, SHUT UP, or, Nothing a l... » | Voters with a blue dress, blue dress, voters with ... » | Living the Playboy life, or, put a cork in it... » | OH...there IS a new course, or, Bush burning old r... » | This one goes out to Newscoma » | I guess we were on a different course, or, has the... » | No brother left behind, or, Nepotism! Boom » | Papa don't preach, or, Don't Cry for me Malawi » | Deep in the Sherwood campaign forest, or, Sir, I'v... » | The coffee gods must be crazy »

What's the difference between Rush Limbaugh and the Hindenberg?

One is a large Nazi gasbag and the other is just a blimp. An old joke, I realize, but one I felt worth resurrecting thanks to Limbaugh's attack on Michael J. Fox. If you haven't seen the clip, go HERE.

Limbaugh's attack is so far beneath contempt that you can't make out the letters. Making fun of folks with Parkinson's is right up there with cracking wise about what brand of ovens the Jews preferred for their incineration.

Fox is sincere about his wish for federal funding for stem cell research. You may not agree, but you have to respect his position. He has every right to endorse a candidate who promises to vote for federal funding for such, and he has a right to endorse that candidate without being called a shill or being lampooned by the four-time-married-pill-popping-holier-than-thou ASSHOLE.

Too bad that Christopher Reeve has already passed on...there was a gold mine of material there..

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links