« Home | Living the Playboy life, or, put a cork in it... » | OH...there IS a new course, or, Bush burning old r... » | This one goes out to Newscoma » | I guess we were on a different course, or, has the... » | No brother left behind, or, Nepotism! Boom » | Papa don't preach, or, Don't Cry for me Malawi » | Deep in the Sherwood campaign forest, or, Sir, I'v... » | The coffee gods must be crazy » | Nobody does it better... » | I'm SHOCKED, totally SHOCKED, or dog bites woman, ... »

Voters with a blue dress, blue dress, voters with a blue dress on..



I saw this 'comment' on a bumper sticker yesterday....I have to say I kinda, uh, REALLY got a good laugh.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links