« Home | I'm SHOCKED, totally SHOCKED, or dog bites woman, ... » | How do you spell D E S P E R A T E?, or, G.O.P. bi... » | I don't care, I just don't care » | All I ever got was milk and cookies, or, I get hig... » | Oh yeah, we might have an oopsie with this giant n... » | More on unschooling - are you listening to yourself? » | Faces of Oktoberfest » | Didn't the Beatles write a song about this...somet... » | Holy mother of all that is caffeinated, please, oh... » | Light at the end of the tunnel, or, yummy yummy yu... »

Nobody does it better...

Iraqi Leaders Call For Moment Of Violence During Ramadan

The Onion

Iraqi Leaders Call For Moment Of Violence During Ramadan

BAGHDAD—"In this time of fasting and contemplation, we should ponder the mutual rage, hatred, and bloodlust that we all share," said Sunni separatist Omar Muhammed Bakr.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links