« Home | How do you spell D E S P E R A T E?, or, G.O.P. bi... » | I don't care, I just don't care » | All I ever got was milk and cookies, or, I get hig... » | Oh yeah, we might have an oopsie with this giant n... » | More on unschooling - are you listening to yourself? » | Faces of Oktoberfest » | Didn't the Beatles write a song about this...somet... » | Holy mother of all that is caffeinated, please, oh... » | Light at the end of the tunnel, or, yummy yummy yu... » | If only we armed our cats and kittens.. »

I'm SHOCKED, totally SHOCKED, or dog bites woman, or, what, gambling in Casablanca?

Hillary acknowledges she has thought about running for the presidency in 2008.

Normally, I support the Democratic candidate for the presidency. In this case, I truly believe that Hillary would perform the dance of the seven veils for Jerry Falwell and bring him the head of Al Gore, if she thought that would help her win.

She's a polarizer, and she'll lose the election. I'm old enough to remember George McGovern. It wasn't pretty. Believe me.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links