« Home | The coffee gods must be crazy » | Nobody does it better... » | I'm SHOCKED, totally SHOCKED, or dog bites woman, ... » | How do you spell D E S P E R A T E?, or, G.O.P. bi... » | I don't care, I just don't care » | All I ever got was milk and cookies, or, I get hig... » | Oh yeah, we might have an oopsie with this giant n... » | More on unschooling - are you listening to yourself? » | Faces of Oktoberfest » | Didn't the Beatles write a song about this...somet... »

Deep in the Sherwood campaign forest, or, Sir, I've never choked my wife

Did anybody notice this past week that President Bush campaigned with a certain Congressman Sherwood in Pennsylvania? I realize that in my state of being intensively cared for and non-ritualistic blood-letting, people may have been talking about this like crazy and I just missed it..

Normally, this would not be much of a story. Presidents routinely campaign with candidates from their own party in mid-term elections. What makes this story a little more interesting is that Bush earlier declared this past week "National Character Counts Week"...once again not so abnormal, except that ...

While representing the good people of the 10th District, the married congressman shacked up in Washington with a Peruvian immigrant more than three decades his junior. During one assignation in 2004, the woman, who says Sherwood was striking her and trying to strangle her, locked herself in a bathroom and called 911; Sherwood told police he was giving her a back rub


Rub a dub dub...Of course, when Press Secretary Snow was questioned about the wisdom of the Prez campaigning for a guy who may have lacked a little character, he quickly retorted..'does anybody care that President Clinton is campaigning for Jim Webb in Virginia?'...once again proving that Clinton is the best thing that EVER happened to the Republican party...start a stupid misguided war in Iraq, blame it on Clinton for not killing Bin Laden...ignore North Korea for 5 years while they are preparing nuclear weapons, but blame it on Clinton. Before it's all over, the GOP crowd will somehow manage to nail Clinton with the Lincoln assassination...come to think of it, does anybody know where little Bill was on November 22nd, 1963?

Politicians...what a buncha crazy CHARACTERS...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links