« Home | Nobody does it better... » | I'm SHOCKED, totally SHOCKED, or dog bites woman, ... » | How do you spell D E S P E R A T E?, or, G.O.P. bi... » | I don't care, I just don't care » | All I ever got was milk and cookies, or, I get hig... » | Oh yeah, we might have an oopsie with this giant n... » | More on unschooling - are you listening to yoursel... » | Faces of Oktoberfest » | Didn't the Beatles write a song about this...somet... » | Holy mother of all that is caffeinated, please, oh... »

The coffee gods must be crazy

Now they're playing with us...I'm getting the feeling that we, the citizens of Salemtown/Germantown are Charlie Brown, a coffee house is the football, and the powers that be that control where coffee houses are located are Lucy..witness




Just a few days ago, this sign looked like THIS.

sigh....

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links