« Home | To my seeeester, and the good folks of St. Louis.. » | Stick it in yer ear, Edna St. Vincent Millay, or, ... » | What's the difference between Rush Limbaugh and th... » | For the love of God, Tim, SHUT UP, or, Nothing a l... » | Voters with a blue dress, blue dress, voters with ... » | Living the Playboy life, or, put a cork in it... » | OH...there IS a new course, or, Bush burning old r... » | This one goes out to Newscoma » | I guess we were on a different course, or, has the... » | No brother left behind, or, Nepotism! Boom »

How to make a LOT of money, or, a picture is worth 1,000 regrets

I was driving around running errands (the chief errand being to ingest some Mothership BBQ) when I heard a commercial for some balm that supposedly removes tattoos painlessly over several days. I have no idea if the stuff works (I'm tatless, so I can't be a test case), but I was thinking, based on the evidence I've seen in the past few years, there are going to be LOTS and LOTS of people who are going to want to shed their body-art in about 10 to 20 years. Witness:



If I had any business sense (I don't) and money to invest (I don't), I'd save up because I think that if someone can come up with a really efficient relatively painless way to remove tattoos starting in about 2015, somebody is gonna make a mint.

<-- This guy is gonna be really really sorry some day (or maybe he was the next morning when he awoke from a drunken stupor)...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links